Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Holy Shit

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted anything at all. That's not to say I haven't been hard at work on all creative sides. I guess I haven't really posted any victory or failure stories because I'm just not sure many people would care anyway. And this isn't an out cry to get people to tell me how talented I am, and how I'm gonna go places, it's just something I noticed. 


Anyway, I'm not really in the mood to dive deeply into what's been going on the last several months, here's the short and narrow of it; Had a relatively successful art show in NY, moved back to SF, currently working full time for "The Man" video editing, gearing up to direct a short film in June, and still coming up with too many side projects I'll never have time to flesh out. 

So, there it is. Now that this "Blog" is attached to Face Book, I think I'll be a little more enthusiastic about writing a little something every now and again. I guess it's safe to say if you read this blog at all; you're probably related to me or know me pretty well, so stay tuned for updates and other cool stuff just around the corner! 

No comments: