Thursday, April 10, 2008

Some work for a friend... I hope he makes me famous.

I have a good friend from college whose a musician. Unlike most people that claim to be musicians and be on their way up, he really is. And I'm not too proud to say I'd like to tag along with him. I actually really dig his music. It sort of blends a lot of the styles that I already like and he does a great job melding it into something I really haven't heard much of.

His music lends itself well to visuals, really all I want to do is create artistic visuals for his work full time, but since we're both STSA (see previous entry) there's no money to be had, yet. Anyway here are some concept/drafts from today's work. mind you I have over 30 different designs for one CD cover, these are the most recent.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's fucking awesome

J. Curtis Jennison Jr. said...

Hey man, the first drawing is amazing! Mad skills. Welcome to the blog world.